ROPES COURSEAscend to New Heights!
Current Hours for the SkyTrail, SkyRail and SkyTykes:
Daily 11 AM – 10 PM
SkyTrail with SkyRail
Adults 12 and up – $15
Children ages 3-11 – $10
Children under 48″ – $5
Get Hooked on the SkyTrail
The SkyTrail at SkyWheel Panama City Beach is an aerial attraction engineered for SAFETY and FUN! This attraction consists of elements like suspended bridges, cargo nets, rope ladders and more! Our guests are fitted with a full body harness and redundant sling line inserted into the overhead track by our fully trained ride operators. This system allows you to be connected at all times. You can experience an adventurous rush, or just take it slow and steady, the choice is yours! This is an activity that combines family and fun all in one!
Please note all rules and regultions for participating in the ropes course are listed below and in place for your safety:
- Participant must be 48″ tall to participate on the Ropes Course without a chaperone.
- Participants maximum weight must not exceed 300 Ibs. (136 kg). Participant must safely fit in the harness.
- Closed, secured, or athletic footwear is required. No wheelies, flip-flops or open heel shoes allowed.
- Pockets must be empty with all loose objects removed, including cell phones. No gum, candy, food or drinks allowed. Eyeglasses should be secured, and long hair tied back.
- The sling line rope must remain in front and in between the participant’s shoulders on the Ropes Course.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or alter the harness system.
- No running, jumping, hanging or horseplay.
- Only one participant at a time on a ropes course element.
- Participants should be in good health to participate. SkyWheel has no knowledge of your health condition. If you are pregnant, recovering from recent surgery, or have heart, back, neck or joint problems, please do not participate. If participating in the ropes course may aggravate any existing condition, please do not participate.
- Participants are not allowed to wear skirts or dresses, shorts or pants are required.
- Participants may be denied access to the attraction(s) for failure to follow these rules.
Before you can SOAR on the ropes course, please complete the waiver below. All participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the waiver.