Current Ropes Course Hours:
Ropes Course: Open Fri-Sun: 11AM-8PM, Closed Mon-Thu
The SkyWheel isn’t the only way to go sky-high! The SkyTrail at SkyWheel Panama City Beach is a 45-foot-tall aerial attraction designed and engineered especially for safety and fun!
Climb your way up and across 20 different elements, such as suspended bridges, cargo nets, rope ladders, and more. Each guest is fitted with a full-body harness and redundant sling line inserted into the overhead track by our fully trained ride operators. This system allows you to be connected at all times. The SkyTrail features different levels for different ages and skills, so you can experience an adventurous rush or just take it slow and steady – the choice is yours! This activity combines family and fun all in one!
If the SkyTrail isn’t enough to feed your adrenaline need, hop on the SkyRail at SkyWheel Panama City Beach, a zip line that soars through the air from 45 feet high! The SkyRail is not required, but is an option with the SkyTrail ticket. Tickets to the SkyTrail with the SkyRail option are $15.99 each. SkyTykes tickets are $5.99 each.
If you’re not quite ready for the adventure of the SkyTrail, that’s ok. We also offer SkyTykes for our younger guests under 48 inches tall. Tykes can still embark on their own adventurous journey at a pleasant and comfortable height similar to the experience on the SkyTrail. The platforms are less than 3 feet from the ground; a guardian must be present to travel alongside the child to guide them through the different elements.
Please note all rules and regulations for participating in the ropes course are listed below and in place for your safety:
- Participant must be 48″ tall to participate on the Ropes Course without a chaperone.
- Participants maximum weight must not exceed 300 Ibs. (136 kg). Participant must safely fit in the harness.
- Closed, secured, or athletic footwear is required. No wheelies, flip-flops or open heel shoes allowed.
- Pockets must be empty with all loose objects removed, including cell phones. No gum, candy, food or drinks allowed. Eyeglasses should be secured, and long hair tied back.
- The sling line rope must remain in front and in between the participant’s shoulders on the Ropes Course.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or alter the harness system.
- No running, jumping, hanging or horseplay.
- Only one participant at a time on a ropes course element.
- Participants should be in good health to participate. SkyWheel has no knowledge of your health condition. If you are pregnant, recovering from recent surgery, or have heart, back, neck or joint problems, please do not participate. If participating in the ropes course may aggravate any existing condition, please do not participate.
- Participants are not allowed to wear skirts or dresses, shorts or pants are required.
- Participants may be denied access to the attraction(s) for failure to follow these rules.
- Before you can SOAR on the ropes course, please complete the waiver below. All participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the waiver.