NOTICE TO GUESTS
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself by following these simple guidelines:
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others as much as possible, staying at least 6 feet away.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a facemask when out in public spaces. Guests are encouraged, but not required to wear a facemask when visiting SkyWheel.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- If you are sick, please do not participate and encourage your family to not participate until you are well.
We also are encourage our guests to utilize our online ticketing system to avoid unnecessary contact while on site. You can purchase your tickets here and go straight to the queue line upon arrival. No need to stand in line at the ticket booth. This will also allow you to have your tickets scanned directly from your phone, eliminating the need to scan a paper ticket.
- Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce – https://www.pcbeach.org/news-article/panama-city-beach-chamber-coronavirus-covid-19-updates/
- CDC Recommendations – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Our goal is to ensure our crew and guests feel safe. If you feel we should be implementing more procedures or altering any to ensure you feel more confident visiting us, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Our mission is to continue to demonstrate best practices that allow for a safe and fun place to work and play!
Please note: In order to ensure we are following our COVID-19 safety procedures, wait times have increased. Please understand that we are working as quickly and efficiently to ensure you have a memorable time at SkyWheel!